How to fix potential windows update database error detected?
The problem “Potential Windows update database error detected” seeing many Windows users. Many of Windows users are facing this problem.
If you think the error message “Potential Windows update database error detected” is only seeing you, you’re wrong. But if you’ll follow the below steps you can solve this problem yourself. Also the problem “error code 0x8024a105“ is seeing many users.
Run DISM Tool
- Right-click on Command Prompt, select “Run as administrator.
- Type this command line:
- Sometimes above command line is not working. If the above code isn’t work, try this command line:
Now, Run System File Checker
- The command line for run system file checker is
Run Windows Update Troubleshooter
If you don’t know how to run windows update troubleshooter? Follow these Steps:
- Open Control Panel
- Find Troubleshooting and click on Troubleshooting.
- Click on View all
- Find Windows Update, right click on Windows Update and select “Run as administrator”
- Click on Advanced and tick on Apply repairs automatically then click on Next.
Now Reset Windows Update Components
- Open command prompt “Run as administrator”
- Then you need to type these all command prompt and press enter after each command prompt you typed.
net stop wuauserv
net stop cryptSvc
net stop bits
net stop msiserver
ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 catroot2.old
net start wuauserv
net start bits
net start ctyptSvc
net start msiserver
Perform a clean boot
- Now Open System Configuration from start menu
- Click on Services
- Tick on Hide all Microsoft services and Disable all
- Goto Startup
- Now, click on Open Task Manager
- See status bar you can see which app is using high impact on Windows startup.
- Select High status and click on disable
- Click on “Apply” and Restart your computer.