Hey guys, Have you ever encountered the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on your PC? It shows Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart on a blue screen just like above.
You are reading it, this means you have definitely encountered this error on your PC. Don’t worry you are the right place, In this article, I’m going to show you how to fix WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR in Windows completely within 10 minutes in an easy way.
It often occurs not only in Windows 10 but many of many Windows 8 users. It occurs due to overlocked CPU. So, I’m going to show you how to solve this issue with the two methods below.
WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR l 100% Fix in 5 minutes
- First method
- Right-click on the start menu and then select device manager and after click Display adapters.
- Click update driver and check whether the error is fixed or not.
- Second method👇
- Right-click on the start menu and go to settings and to the update and security and to the recovery.
- In advanced startup click on restart now.
- Now go to troubleshoot and to the advanced options and to the UEFI Firmware settings and then restart.
- After the restart, it should open BIOS automatically. So, go to the advanced tab and then to performance and search for overlocking and make sure it is disabled.
- Boot into safe mode.
- Right-click on the start menu and go to the settings and to the update and security and to the recovery.
- In advanced startup click on restart now
- Now select Troubleshoot and continue to advanced options and then select startup settings and then restart.
- Now select enable safe mode.
- . In safe mode go to Device Manager by pressing Windows key + R and then enter “devmgmt.msc“.
- if this any allows Update in any device, update it.
- After that restart your PC and see if it works. You can also check by running a hardware failure test on command prompt by entering mdsched.exe
That’s all guys, Hope this article helps you solving WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR in your Windows.